Change to a Different Plan
If you purchased a Ghost Browser Premium plan but realized after the purchase that it's not the one you needed, you can simply change your subscription to the desired plan from your account. Your subscription will automatically be prorated to accommodate the change.
To change your plan, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the subscriptions tab in your account.
- Click the Change Your Plan button next the subscription you want to change.
- On the next screen, choose the desired plan, term and number of licenses and click the Get it Here button.
- Complete the steps at checkout, during which you can use the credit card on file from your initial purchase or enter a different credit card.
- You'll receive a confirmation email noting the switch and you can see your new subscription and it's renewal date listed on the subscriptions tab in your account.
The change is instant so you'll have access to all of the features in your new plan automatically. Don't have access to features included in your new plan? First make sure your license is assigned correctly, if it is assigned correctly and you still can't access all premium features included in your subscription, please contact us.