Safely Uninstall and Reinstall Ghost Browser to Keep User Data
If you've been asked to uninstall and then reinstall Ghost Browser by someone from our support team, but you want to keep your user data (Workspaces, Identities, Passwords, etc..) please follow the instructions below.
Safely Uninstall Ghost Browser on a Windows Computer and Reinstall
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
2. Select Ghost Browser.
3. Leave the box labeled, "Also delete your settings and data?" UNchecked and click the Uninstall button. So again, DO NOT check the box, just click the Uninstall button.
4. Click here to download and install Ghost Browser.
Safely Uninstall Ghost Browser on a Mac Computer and Reinstall
1. Go to Finder > Applications.
3. Right-click on the Ghost Browser icon and select Move to Trash from the menu.
4. Open the Trash Can and click Empty.
5. Click here to download and install Ghost Browser.
Need help? Contact us.