How to Enable Browser Logging
If you are consistently experiencing an issue in the browser, one of our support team members will ask that you enable browser logging in order to help our development team troubleshoot the issue. Please follow the steps below to do so.
By enabling browser logging, our team will be able to see what is causing an issue in the browser.
- Click the browser menu in the upper right corner of the browser (3 dots).
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced to reveal advanced settings.
- Under the System section toggle the switch to the right in the on position to enable logging. See the screenshot below for reference.
- Repeat the steps you took in order to force the issue you were experiencing to happen again now that logging is enabled.
- Finally, follow these instructions to send us a browser issue report.
Once the cause of the issue has been determined and our support team has the necessary information to troubleshoot the issue, you can disable browser logging by toggling the switch to the off position.
If you need additional help with these instructions, please contact us.