Clearing Your Browsing Data
Clearing Your Browsing Data for Specific Identities
Because Ghost Browser is designed to allow you to log into multiple accounts using the Identities feature, we created a way for you to clear the cookies/local storage for each Identity so that you're not clearing the cookies/cache for the entire browser.
The quickest way to clear cookies for each Identity is to use the drop-down menu to the left of the address bar.
- Click the button to the left of the address bar (see screenshot below).
- Hover over the Identity name of which you'd like to clear the cookies.
- Hover over the Clear Browsing Data menu option.
- Select whether you'd like to clear cookies, local storage or both.
Clearing Your Browsing Data for the Entire Browser
However if you want to clear the cookies and cache for the entire browser please do the following. Please note that this will apply across all of your Workspaces and Temporary Identities across the entire browser.
- Click the browser menu in the upper right corner of the browser (3 dots).
- Hover over More tools.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the data you want to clear for the desired time.
Need help? Contact us.