Launch Ghost Browser at Computer Startup
Love Ghost Browser so much that you want it to launch when you turn on or log into your computer? Us too :) You can have Ghost Browser launch automatically when you log into your computer.
For PC users
For previous versions of Windows
To select this option:
- Click Start > All Programs.
- Click the Ghost Browser icon and drag it down to the Startup folder. The next time you start your computer, Ghost Browser will launch automatically.
To remove Ghost Browser from launching at login, simply remove the Ghost Browser icon from the Startup folder.
For macOS users
- Open the Applications folder and drag the Ghost Browser icon down to the dock at the bottom of your screen.
- Control-click on the Ghost Browser icon in the dock.
- Select Options > Open at Login. A checkmark appears next to this option to let you know you've successfully set Ghost Browser to launch at login.
To turn this option off, follow the same steps as above and click the Open at Login option. The checkmark next to this option is removed to indicate that Ghost Browser will not launch at login.
Need help? Contact us.