Autofill and Saved Passwords
How to use these features
You can use the autofill and saved passwords features to quickly enter personal information (such as your email address, mailing address and credit card information), and quickly log into websites, boosting your productivity.
You can use the autofill and saved passwords features in any Project or Session. We have not modified this feature from Chromium so all of this data is stored locally on your computer and all data will apply to all Sessions and Projects within a profile.
These settings are enabled by default.
Don't like these settings?
Some people don't like that they can see this autofill data - for example an email address from one client in Session A autofilled in a Session B when they go to sign into a different clients' email. This does not mean that your accounts are sharing data in any way. But if it bothers you to even see that happen you can always turn autofill and saved passwords off.
To turn the autofill and saved passwords features on or off
- Click the browser menu (3 dots) in the upper right hand corner of the browser.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Advanced to reveal more settings.
- Under the Passwords and forms section, click the Autofill settings menu item.
- Then toggle the switch to Off.
- Go back to the Passwords and forms section on the Settings page and click Manage passwords.
- Turn the top switch to the Off position and toggle the Auto-Sign In switch to the off position.
- Clear your browsing data one more time after doing this.
Need help? Contact us.