Table of contents
- Resize, Expand and Collapse the Sidebar
- Access Browser Settings in the Sidebar
- Toggling the Sidebar On and Off
Resize, Expand and Collapse the Sidebar
You can resize the Sidebar to be smaller or larger, depending on your screen size and your preference for how much of the Sidebar content you want to see.
You can also collapse the Sidebar to the minimum width if you don't need to it while you're working.
To Resize the Sidebar
- Hover your mouse over the border where the Sidebar meets the web page.
- A double-sided arrow will appear to indicate that you can resize the Sidebar.
- Click and drag the Sidebar to change the width.
To Collapse the Sidebar
- In the expanded view, click on the left-pointing arrow icon to the left of the Ghost Browser logo at the top of the Sidebar.
- The Sidebar will collapse.
To Expand the Sidebar
- In the Collapsed view, click the right-pointing arrow at the top of the Sidebar.
- The Sidebar will expand.
Quick Access Settings in the Sidebar
From the Sidebar, whether it's in the expanded or collapsed mode, you can quickly access your browser settings, history, downloads and bookmarks. (However if you are still using bookmarks in your browser you might consider using more Workspaces instead!)
Toggling The Sidebar On/Off
If you want to hide the sidebar during screen sharing presentations or when you're watching a movie in the browser you can easily toggle the sidebar on and off. You can quickly toggle the sidebar on and off, and you can also use the Ghost Menu to the left of the address bar to manage your Temporary Identities when the sidebar is hidden.
To toggle between the Ghost Menu and the Sidebar
- Click the Ghost Menu to the left of the address bar.
- Check or un-check Show Sidebar. This will toggle sidebar open and closed. If you un-check the Show sidebar setting you can use the Ghost Menu to manage Identities and Workspaces.
Need help? Contact us.