Enabling Ghost Proxy Control - Premium Users Only!
If you upgrade to Premium when your free trial expires, you'll need to add a Ghost Proxy Control license to your account on our website.
DO NOT remove your premium key to add an extension (E-) key. You won't need to add the key to the browser, it just needs to be tied to your premium subscription on your account.
Enabling Ghost Proxy Control with your Premium Subscription
- Go to the Ghost Proxy Control Page, click Add to cart, and then click Checkout.
- Review your order and click Next Step.
- As seen in the screenshot below, in step 2 of the checkout process click the "Login" button to sign into your account so that your Ghost Proxy Control license will be linked to your Premium License.
- Once logged in to your account check the box to agree to the terms of service and click the Free Download button.
- Click the browser menu in the upper right corner and select Settings --> Extensions
- On the extensions, page click the checkbox next to the Ghost Proxy Control extension to enable it, as seen in the screenshot below.
You'll now be able to use the Ghost Proxy Control extension with your premium account.
Need help? Contact us.