Understanding how Ghost Browser subscriptions and license keys work
When you download and install Ghost Browser, you automatically receive a free 30-Day trial of Ghost Browser Premium. You also get access to the Ghost Proxy Control extension for 30-Days.
When your 30-Day trial is over, you can either purchase a Premium license key, or you will be automatically downgraded to the free version. Click here to view the differences between the free version and the Premium version.
Ghost Browser has three types of license keys:
- Trial license keys: These start with the letter “T-” and are automatically entered in the License Key field in Ghost Browser when you first download and install Ghost Browser. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR TRIAL LICENSE KEY during your free trial or your trial will end immediately. When your trial ends and you upgrade to Premium, at that time you can replace your trial key with your Premium key.
- Premium license keys: These start with the letter “P-”. You receive a Premium license key after you purchase a Premium subscription to Ghost Browser. Instruction on how to enter your license key can be found by clicking here.
- Extension license keys: These start with the letter “E-”. If your 30-Day free trial of Ghost Browser Premium has expired and you're using the free version Ghost Browser but want to use our custom Ghost Proxy Control extension, you must first get a free Ghost Proxy Control extension license key. You can get a free Ghost Proxy Control extension key here.
- If you are currently on a free 30-Day trial of Ghost Browser DO NOT REMOVE YOUR TRIAL KEY to enter your extension license key. Doing so will immediately end your free trial.
- After obtaining your extension license key, enter your E- key in the License Key field of Ghost Browser.
- If you have a Premium license key, you do not need to remove your Premium key to enter an extension key, you automatically have access to the Ghost Proxy Control extension.
Need help? Contact us.