Exporting Ghost Browser settings
If you need to do a clean uninstall and reinstall of Ghost Browser, or need to reformat your hard drive, you should export your Ghost Browser settings, Projects, and autofill data first. Then, when you reinstall Ghost Browser, you can re-import these settings.
To export Ghost Browser settings:
- Go to the Ghost Browser folder:
- PC: Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\GhostBrowser.
- Mac: Go to /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/GhostBrowser.
- Copy the entire Ghost Browser folder.
- Email it to yourself or store it on an external drive.
- After reinstalling Ghost Browser, copy and paste the Ghost Browser folder in the following location:
- PC: Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local.
- Mac: Go to /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support.
Need help? Contact us.