Adding proxies in bulk
To add proxy information in bulk as a .csv file:
- Click the Ghost Proxy Control icon in Ghost Browser.
- From the Ghost Proxy Control window, select Add/Edit Proxies. The Proxy List tab appears.
- Click Bulk upload proxies.
- Click Export Proxy List to download a properly formatted .csv file.
Note: This .csv file will include any proxies you have already added. Be sure not to add or change column names.
- Enter proxy information in the .csv file and save the file.
Note: The Custom Name column is required but if you leave this blank, we will automatically number each proxy (1, 2, 3, etc.).
- From the Proxy List tab in Ghost Browser, click Import Proxy List.
- Select the updated proxy list .csv file and click Open. Your proxy information is entered into Ghost Control Proxy.
Need help? Contact us.