Add Proxies to Ghost Proxy Control Extension
The Ghost Proxy Control extension is BYOP (bring your own proxies). It does not come with proxies but allows you to use your own proxies in Ghost Browser.
To use Ghost Proxy Control you must first download the extension and follow the instructions to install and enable it in Ghost Browser.
In order to add your proxies to the Ghost Proxy Control extension (GPC) please follow the directions below.
- Click the GPC icon to the right of the address bar.
- Click the 'Add/Edit Proxies' button as seen in the screenshot below.
- To add one proxy at a time click the 'Add a proxy' button, enter the proxy information and click the 'Add' button to save it.
- To bulk upload multiple proxies at once click the 'Bulk upload proxies' button and then click the 'Export Proxy List' button that appears below.
- Follow the instructions on the page for how to fill out the .csv file and click the 'Import Proxy List' button.
Your proxies have now been uploaded to the GPC and are ready to use. To learn how to set a specific proxy to a tab, Session or Project click here.
Need help? Contact us.