Working with custom Ghost Browser extensions
Ghost Browser has created custom extensions that help increase your productivity.
Currently, Ghost Browser has two custom extensions:
- Ghost Proxy Control, which can assign a different proxy (IP address) to each tab, Session or Project in Ghost Browser. For more information about using Ghost Proxy Control, go here.
- Quick Tabs, which allows you to control how tabs load when you open a Project. This extension is automatically installed on Ghost Browser and does not need to be manually installed.
Accessing Ghost Proxy Control
- Premium subscribers: If you have a Premium subscription, Ghost Proxy Control is automatically downloaded and installed the first time you install Ghost Browser. If you have a Premium subscription but don’t have access to Ghost Proxy Control, you can get a license here.
- Trial subscribers: If you have a premium trial subscription, you automatically get Ghost Proxy Control for free for 30 days. You don’t need to do anything to activate it. It just works.
- Free version users: If your trial subscription has ended and you continue with the free version of Ghost Browser, you need to install and activate Ghost Proxy Control separately by adding your extension license key, starting with “E_” to the browser. Don’t remove your premium or trial license key to add an E key.
Installing and activating Ghost Proxy Control
If your trial subscription has expired and you want to keep using Ghost Proxy Control as a free subscriber to Ghost Browser, you must download and install it.
- Go to the Ghost Proxy Control download page, click Add to cart, and then click Checkout.
- Review your order and click Next Step.
- In the Products section, copy the link to Download: Ghost Proxy Control Extension.
Note: This link is also included in an email that is sent to your email address.
- Open Ghost Browser, paste this link, and click Return.
- A warning message may appear. If so, click Continue.
- The Add Ghost Proxy Control window appears. Click Add extension.
- Confirm that the Ghost Proxy Control icon is located on the Ghost Browser window.
- Click the browser menu in the upper right-hand corner of the browser and select Ghost Browser Premium.
- Enter your extension license key (starts with E) in the License Key field and click Submit.
Need help? Contact us.