Managing extension conflicts
If something is not working right with a website in Ghost Browser, it’s usually because of an extension conflict.
To test to see if extensions are causing your issues:
- From Ghost Browser, click the browser menu in the upper right corner > Settings > Extensions.
- Disable all extensions by deselecting the Enable checkbox for every extension.
- Reload the website again.
- Determine if the issue is resolved:
- If the issue is resolved, re-enable each extension one at a time to see if you can find out which extension is causing the issue. When you identify which extension is causing the issue, please let us know and contact the extension developer to report the issue.
- If the issue is not resolved, it may be an extension that you have installed in Chrome that is causing the problem. Repeat the extension conflict test by disabling all extensions in Chrome and see if that resolves the issue.
Contact us if the problem isn’t resolved
If you have disabled all extensions in both Ghost Browser and Chrome and are still experiencing the issue, please contact us so we can resolve the problem. Be sure to include exact steps to replicate the issue issue, and let us know on your ticket that you have “run the extension conflict test for both Chrome and Ghost Browser.”