Choosing the default language
You can change the default language of Ghost Browser. When you change the default language, the websites you browse to will appear in that language (if available).
- From Ghost Browser, click the customize and control menu and select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Languages section, click Language and input settings.
- Select the language you want to make the default in the Languages column. Note: To add a new language that is not currently displayed, click Add. Select the new language from the menu and click OK.
- Click Display Ghost Browser in this language.
- Click Done to close the Languages window.
- Close and reopen Ghost Browser.