Report an Issue
If you find a bug in Ghost Browser, you can send us a report to let us know about it.
To report a bug:
- From Ghost Browser, click the browser menu in the upper right corner and select Report an issue.
- Enter the subject, your first and last name and your email in the respective fields at the top of the form.
- Enter as much information as possible about the bug in the text box.
- Include exact steps to replicate the issue issue
- If possible make a screen recording of the issue happening. If we can see it in action we can troubleshoot it much faster. Loom is a good free screen recording solution if you don't already have one you like and will give a link to the video to send to us.
- (Optional) Select the Include this screenshot checkbox to automatically include a screenshot of your active tab.
- The Send system information checkbox is automatically selected in order to include your OS, browser version, installed extensions, license information, and currently open URLs. This option is selected by default because this information is crucial for us to troubleshoot the issue you're reporting.
- Click Send.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
Need help? Contact us.