Report a bug
If you find a bug in Ghost Browser, you can send us a report about it. By default, this report includes your operating system, browser version, installed extensions, license information, currently open URLs, and (optionally) a screenshot of your active tab. This critical information helps us resolve issues more quickly.
To report a bug:
- From Ghost Browser, click the browser menu in the upper right corner and select Report an issue.
- Enter the subject, your first and last name and your email in the respective fields at the top of the form.
- Enter as much information as possible about the bug in the text box.
- (Optional) Select the Include this screenshot checkbox to automatically include a screenshot of your active tab.
- (Optional) Select the Send system information checkbox to automatically include your OS, browser version, installed extensions, license information, and currently open URLs. This option is selected by default because this information is normally crucial for us to troubleshoot the issue you're reporting.
- Click Send.